domingo, 17 de noviembre de 2013

#rideordie


#RIDEORDIE
Longboard Rider
Marcos Paulo Andrade 'Villefort'
Born in 19 December 1989 (age 23)
From Goiânia, GO, Brasil
Welcome !

Hello there, my name is Marcos Villefort I ride cause I just love it, and I really think I can't leave without it, I started to skate when I was 8 years old till 15 but then life is not a fairytale and sometimes you have to drop stuff unfortunately, I'm Brazilian and in my city I've never seen a Longboard but since I've moved to Barcelona I've been seeing a lot of them and after watching a video it really called my attention 3 years ago then I bought my first longboard and started to ride, now I can't stop doing it, makes you addicted, and I can safely say that through this 3 years 7 boards broken my skills are rising everyday, and I think its a really new sport it didn't hit the so called skate market yet a lot of new brands trying to make their way but for sure one day it will be big in time, it tickles me to say in a Xgames or SLS level but would be really cool I think, but its really hard to do it without help, cause everyone might think is just ride and go on the board but no, we have the same life as skaters, injuries, broken boards, shoes that doesn't last 2 months(well in my case cause I ride everyday) and etc. That's why the sponsorship is so important, and I also think is really hard to get, I have local sponsor from a Store but why think local when you can go global, cause big brands and people like that are focused on skaters and Other stuff and don't get to know longboards, like is a new sport you don't see a lot of competition and with that is hard to make it happen as well, but there's always someone to innovate and do new stuff to help people,

and with a good help it could be made a really big thing brands, competitions promos for everything . With the right door open everything can happen, and I say that's business stuff but for now I'm just a rider.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario